>> Thursday, February 26, 2009
1/2 French bread stick
1 cup milk
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 cup caster sugar
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1. Cut French bread stick into 2 cm thick slices, diagonally.
2. In a bowl, beat eggs until well mixed, add milk and vanilla essence and mix again.
3. Melt butter in frying pan.
4. In a shallow bowl, combine sugar, ground cinnamon and nutmeg.
5. Dip pieces of bread into egg and milk mixture and cook in melted butter until crisp and golden on both sides. Place on absorbent paper and then dip immediately into sugar mixture. Add more butter in frying if necessary and continue frying.
it’s Very good with coffee for an indulgent breakfast